Padded Toilet Training Seat
The babyU Cushie Tushie Padded Toilet Seat offers your child comfort and warmth during their Toilet Training journey. The Cushie Tushie fits easily onto a regular toilet seat.
- Cushioned for comfort
- Contoured for safety
- Deep rim for stability
- Hygienic lifting handle
- Fits most toilet seats (not compatible with European)
- Contoured seat with built-in deflector shield
- Includes a storage hook to hang seat when not in use
Based on 16 Reviews
- Klaudine GLove that it’s softMy toddler didn’t like the first one we had coz it’s just made of plastic. This one is more comfortable to sit on and fit perfectly on toilet bowl. He liked this better. This is very easy to clean. Love that it has tiny detail of design, it adds to the fondness of the child to use it.
- Hannah HOk not the bestGot this from the shop as the potty hurt my child’s bum it worked ok didn’t make the seat hard but my child hated it in the end awkward to put on the toilet and big and bulky we used it a couple of times and then got rid of it
- Lauren CToilet seatThis toilet seat is great for little ones. It is very easy to wipe down and also easy to store away. It is nice and padded which is a great feature. The ducks on the seat are a great addition as it is something fun for little ones to see and makes toilet time a little bit fun.
- ash2628Cushie Tushie SeatGreat toilet seat for toddlers. The padded seat makes it more comfortable for them but also very easy to clean and disinfect. It does slide around a little bit on the toilet however helps my toddler with fears of the big toilet and falling in. Also the seat is a great price.
- TheMateriaTribeNot the bestWe’ve been through a few different brands of these potty training toilet seats. While this one is soft, it just doesn’t fit well on the toilet. It moves around and isn’t very sturdy. The other dislike I have is that when the kids would pee, urine would get trapped into a puddle under the lip of the seat at the front.